IS YOUR COMPANY PREPARED?
The Air Evacuation Plan (AEP) has been designed by ACS to assist companies based in hostile locations or areas susceptible to crisis situations. When a country or region a company is active in is under threat of attack, political uprising, natural disaster or epidemic, it is the company’s responsibility to ensure its personnel’s safety.
Some companies based in these high risk areas only have plans for getting their employees to one specific designated airport and fail to consider further evacuation arrangements.
We work closely with the Crisis Management Teams of many international corporations, across a wide range of industries, to better prepare them for any situation that may develop.
- What if the route to your designated airport is blocked and an alternative departure point is needed?
- What if the closest airport to your site is inoperable when your employees arrive?
- What if scheduled services you rely on are overbooked or have completely stopped operating?
- What if there is little or no last-minute charter availability within the region due to mass evacuation and you’ve acted too late?
- What if political restrictions to flights affect routes?
- What if urgent payment is required for an evacuation and you do not have a credit agreement in place?
USE THE ACS AEP TO ENHANCE YOUR CURRENT EVACUATION ARRANGEMENTS
The ACS Air Evacuation Plan can be used to enhance existing procedures, ensuring that you have a pre-arranged plan to support an evacuation in its entirety. The ACS Air Evacuation Plan provides key benefits, including:
- Pre-agreed primary, secondary and tertiary departure airports, arrival options and airport contingency planning, including desk top analysis and location reconnaissance where required
- Quick and efficient confirmation processes with pre-agreed contractual and commercial arrangements
- Pre-evaluations of aircraft and airlines in line with client specifications
- Continual market evaluations and monitoring of aircraft capacity
- Predetermined and reported operational procedures, crew rest locations, permit applications, fuel stop locations
- Information service for specified locations with alerts and updates
WHY CHOOSE ACS FOR YOUR AIR EVACUATION PLAN?
Our AEP Team offer 24/7 support and are experienced in providing bespoke and flexible evacuation plans. You retain complete control, and our team creates a dedicated solution to fit your exact requirements; whether these involve single flights, a series of multiple flights, stand-by solutions or executive aircraft.
By utilising the network of 18 ACS international offices, their local language speakers, buying power and presence, ACS is the truly global option. With fully staffed offices in potential high risk areas such as the Middle East and Africa, we are fully prepared when it comes to arranging aircraft charters for evacuations.
The AEP team has successfully supported numerous evacuation operations, including the Libya evacuations of 2011 outlined in the case study below.